I'm so sorry that I have been off the map for the last two days!! I completely missed musical Monday... and not to mention Terrific Tuesday!!
Where were my manners? I should have at least let you know I would be missing. Many apologies!
Alright now, since we've had our musical fix, time for some thoughts.
Lately I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I've considered a lot of things but I keep coming back to the idea of teaching and being artistic. It's so hard to figure out what you want you want to do. I never thought I would ever be in this situation, but apparently I am...
I have a few ideas in the works, I promise I will keep you posted, but what if I created a few fun products to sell on Etsy? I will take some pictures and fill you in later.
Until then, I must be off... Bed time for Bonzos....
Sweet Dreams my little Junipers!
I'm surprised you don't already sell things on etsy to be honest...ReplyDelete
1. Does your band need a CD? Or have they already had some serious successes? Oh - and I do band interviews and concert reviews for SSG Music. If you happen to know them, and they'd like to be reviewed....ReplyDelete
2. Thanks for the reminder! I still haven't picked up my plate from Danielle Studios... *sigh* I will get there soon enough
3. Possible things to do with your life:
* Teach art
* Teach etsy
* Sell your stuff
* Be happy and enjoy every moment (cuz you never know which one is your last)
* Eat bananas and swing from branch to branch
Whatever you choose - "Do what you love and love what you do"
4. Go to bed. You posted this at 1:30am!