Happy Monday my darling Junipers!
So glad to see you again! Are you dying to find out what is going to happen to our Anne girl??
Well grab yourself a delicious beverage and some knitting or other crafty thing to work on and let's DIVE IN:
The Show Notes:
Chapter 3: Marilla Cuthbert is Surprised
LIST MAKING WITH JUNIPER GRACE
2) Congrats to the winners of the Bumble Bee Challenge! Thank you so much for participating in the fun Lauramag, Tinkerplinkmama, and truffles06 !
- Sign up deadline is Sept 13
- Come and join in we would love to have you :)
Thank you Meredith aka MEREOSHOP for all of your help and encouragement with this!
(currently obsessed with this project bag from ModularModular on Etsy)
4) WE ALSO HAVE THE FUN FRIEND MITTEN SWAP!
-For details and to sign up click the link above and join us in the JuniperGraceTube Ravelry group :)
(image borrowed from HERE )
5) Oh and don't forget that if you ever want to add to the super fun postcard wall send me a message and I will give you my address :)
6) CALLING ALL QUESTIONS! Do you have anything you are dying to ask me?? Add your questions to the thread and I will attempt to answer them in a future episode.
ADVENTURES IN JUNIPERGRACELAND
7) On August 17 I got to go to FIBRATIONS the most lovely Victoria Fibre Festival. I had a chance to work at Jane Richmond and Shannon Cook's booth and it was AMAZING FUN!
8) COMMENCE THE ENABLING!
I picked up three skeins of this beautiful stuff! 1 Of the Shawl self-striping yarn in Concrete and Tulips, 1 shawl sized skein that stripes for socks in a one of a kind colourway, and 1 BFL sock in the skyline colourway.
( Concrete and Tulips.... seriously)
- SMITH AND EWE from Kamloops I dove in and grabbed a variegated skein of beauty.
- RAIN CITY KNITS oh my goodness! soooooooo pretty! I picked up two sock skeins one in Graffiti colourway and the other in a beautiful neon peach!
( I stole this picture from their Facebook page)
I picked up two skeins of her amazing Spica Fingering in the Safflower Pink and Iron and Myrobalan colourways.
(This is the entire haul from Fibrations)
9) Then I went to the Saanich Fair and found Country Wools and met the amazing Lorea Tomsin. I couldn't resist her squishy, sheepy, plump yarn.
KNIT ALL THE THINGS
10) Hooray! I finished my EMERY designed by the beautiful Shannon Cook and knit with Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool.
11) Lollipop Yarn! Hooray! I have the Flash Mob colourway. I'm knitting some socks! First time trying the afterthought heel... let's see how this goes.
12) I scored some gorgeous FishKnits Canadiana sock yarn. I sure do know what my next pair of socks will be!
SUSAN B. ANDERSON AND I ARE YARN UNICORNS
13) Candy Cane Linden Mittens for days. Using the Felici self striping yarn from Knit picks.
SPEAKING of Jane Richmond ... I'm also knitting my 50th RAE out of Madeline Tosh Light in the Whisker colourway.
14) OH MY GOODNESS! Quince and Company has new colours!!
15) Things that I want to knit sooooooo bad:
Welp, that about does it for me this week!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
I MISS YOU ALREADY......