Welcome to a mini tour of my bedroom!
So these photos are definitely a little fuzzy but I kind of like them!
Yesterday my mum and I went on a little shopping trip and came home with some things to pimp my desk. I've always wanted a ribbon holder... now I have one! Thanks mum!
Mum brought me some delightful new jars!
I have a ton of teeny tiny collectables... so I painted them some houses.
Does anyone remember the cartoon Doug?
This shelf has a LOT of my precious things... with room for more collectables.
- a picture of me when I was three 'hugging' Belle our golden retriever
- and Eiffle tower key chain from the actual Eiffle Tower!
- a mini doll that smells like strawberries. I won her when I was in grade one.
- a finger puppet that I got when I was in the hospital getting stitches in my noggin.
- a 'present' Jess brought me from the hospital where she works.
- A ballerina cupcake topper
- OLIVIA THE PIG!
- a Girl Guides of Canada antenna topper
- and a cow that is a lighter. The flames come out it's snout!
This is my giraffe corner. I love giraffes.
I also love my chubby Buddah Bank and my hula hoop!
This is the green chair that I bought for my 'reading corner'. Ava my kitty and I are always battling over whether or not she can sleep there. I would rather she sleep in her bed... she thinks the chair is her bed... cross roads.
Mum you are amazing! You buy me organizational tools for my desk. Now I have a place for my all important anchor punch. What would I do without you?
This is my cozy bed corner... I prefer my linens to be miss matched! I also make star charts! This is my most recent chart... here's to motivation!
Finally, this is another mini collection of wonderful things... Yes they are hidden all over! What can I say? I'm a sucker for tiny things!
Would you like to see the rest of my house?
Which room should I show you next?
Do you have a favorite collection of things in your house?