Good morning my darling Junipers!
I'm so glad you could come and join me for the latest installment of my happy little podcast!
Today we will be chatting about how Grace couldn't remember when the Olympics started, a shout out to my amazing Mumsy and her dear friend Irene, and official video evidence of SOCKCESS! My first complete pair of socks is done! HUZZAH!
So grab yourself a delicious warm beverage (there is actually snow on the ground here on Vancouver Island! eep!) ... grab some knitting... and let's jump in :D
The Most wonderful show notes!
1) 'Mushaboom' by Feist
We also talk about her newest pattern the LINDEN MITTS .... stop by my Ravelry group and
enter in the prize draw!
4) Wanna send me a post card for my wall?? Send me a message on Ravelry and I will give you my address!
- SWATCH LIKE YOU MEAN IT E-COURSE!
- Friendship Fetish February fun.
- Planning to knit the STITCH SURFER SOCKS
6) Febraury sock yarn: Opal Vincent Van Gogh Sunflowers colourway.
Hope you had fun... got lots of knitting done... and are ready to take on whatever life throws at you today! HAPPY FRIDAY!