Hello my lovely Junipers!
Welcome back welcome back! Or if you are new WELCOME HERE :)
I'm so glad you made it for another chat and some fun delicious beverages!
This summer has been so fun so far! Lots of cleaning and organizing but in a weird way I really like doing that! If only we could all have endless budgets for decorating our spaces hey?
Ok Time to dive in! Grab your knitting, grab a delicious beverage, LET'S GO!
SHOW NOTES :
Lovely ukulele serenade of 'All My Lovin'" by the BEATLES
1) Look up my lovely friend JUSTINE TAYLOR on Pinterest! She has THE BEST BOARDS!
She also has a blog BIRCH & LILY .... so lovely :)
2) My MAGIC CAKE RUFFLE SHAWL is finished!!!! HOORAYYYYY!!!
(I need to take a photo of the actual finished product but here's it almost done!)
- Designed by the amazing PAUL E-F
- Next up I need to knit her new pattern SISTER BAY.
3) QUINCE AND COMPANY YARN! My favorite I think!
All the yarn is dyed at SACO RIVER DYEWORKS.
4) I have a lovely skein of EGGY JOHNSON yarn that needs a project. Come over to the Ravelry group and give me some ideas :)
5) I'M GOING TO MAINE IN TWO MONTHS!!! So much to knit... So little time! Here are some ideas for the yarn I got in Maine last year:
The Grass Hopper wrap by Annie Gullion
Swagger by Twinset Jan
(photo cred susandolph on Ravelry)
Bee's Knees Fingerless Gloves by Leanne of Prairiesque
The Cousteau Cap by Sari Nordlund
6) ON THE NEEDLES:
Christmas in July socks! -Julianna's Fibre yarn in the 'Under the Mistletoe' colour way.
-Using Susan B. Anderson's 'How I Make My Socks' pattern.
Emery - By Shannon Cook featured in POM POM QUARTERLY issue 9
- Using Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool 'Fuschia' colourway.
-Kept in my MOONCUSSER bag by the lovely Julie aka inky 077
Hana Hou! - By the amazing MEL mskiknits of the Single Handed Knits podcast.
SPEAKING OF THE HANA HOU.... COME JOIN MY KNIT ALONG!
Finishing at the end of July.
We have some amazing prizes from some lovely sponsors!
A beautiful surfing owl project bag from Susan at Girl Cave Bags
Some amazing stitch markers by Aja at Akin Jewels
A delightful mini skein of yarn from Stephanie at Space Cadet Creations
And some absolutely adorable notebooks from my Sister-in-law Stephanie of Above Parr Crafts.
7) We also have a quick birthday giveaway in honor of Stephanie's birthday! WE ARE GIVING AWAY SOME UPCYCLED CRAYONS made by the lady herself! ABOVE PARR CRAFTS
Just pop on over to the Ravelry group and share with us your favorite birthday memory or tradition to enter IF YOU POST A PICTURE YOU GET A DOUBLE ENTRY!
You guys are great! Thank you so much for stopping by to come and visit!
See you soon :)
Merak edenler için dedektör burada. Tıklayıp inceleyebilirsiniz.ReplyDelete