Welcome back my lovely Junipers!
I'm so glad I could cram in another episode to share my upcoming birthday fun! .... Also all of the insane amount of M-A-I-L love that I have received lately! I guess at least I'm honest about my lack of self control when it comes to all things yarny.
I hope you had a marvelous weekend... Did any of you get snow!? I didn't, but I did get to take my Brownie Troupe bowling so there was a lot of merriment and pizza!
Ok friends, time to grab your crafting and something delicious to drink and let's just DIVE RIGHT IN TO EPISODE 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that was 20 exclamation marks)
1) As per the established awesomeness of my contribution to the #AnneAlong We read from L.M. Montgomery's 'Anne of Green Gables' chapter 7 "Anne says her Prayers'.
2) Don't forget to join in on the fun with LittleSkein in the Big Wool with her #AnneAlong. Watching me and Instagramming about it TOTALLY COUNTS!
- You can find the AMAZING Anne kit at the Etsy shop Little Skein in the Big Wool. Go get one while the gettin's good!
3) Also don't forget that there are TONS of fun and friendly ways to get involved with the podcast! Head on over to the JuniperGraceTube Ravelry Group page and become a member THEN you can enter to win a fun KNIT-PURL fake tattoo from Caterpillar Green Yarns and 'All you Knit is Love' button from Sweet Georgia simply by sharing one of your favorite knit items.
- OH and if YOU want to send me a POSTCARD feel free to shoot me a personal message on Ravelry and I will give you my mailing address :)
4) I also received a BEAUTIFUL package in the mail from my Fill a Project Bag Swap partner the lovely LENA from A WEE BIT KNITTY podcast.
KNIT ALL THE THINGS
Currently queued up to GET ON MY NEEDLES is the Mystery Shawl Knit Along that HEIDI from VEGAN YARNS is hosting! It's art deco inspired knit all in garter stitch! YES PLEASE.
I'm also working on finishing FRK BADEGAKK's mystery sock knit along that she hosted in October! It's a beautiful FREE very heavily Norwegian inspired pattern and I love it!
As my Thirtieth birthday quickly approaches I have decided to tackle a project to DO 30 THINGS to take stock of where I have been, what I have done, and what's next for me. I have created the fun hashtag above for you to be able to follow the adventure on Instagram :) Let's see what happens!
Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for stopping by and being such AMAZING JUNIPERS! This podcast really wouldn't be possible without the wonderful people like you! SO MUAH!
Stay tuned we have some fun things coming up to celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Thanks for stopping by!
..... I miss you already!